Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ocean NLP, part 1 of 2

Ocean NLP swims in and around subtle sensory overload to induce brainwave synchronisation. I'm working on the premise that people are appreciated more for their video production talents rather than simply NLP, so I'm providing the kind of stimulation that Patrick McGoohan's "The Prisoner" would have received on "the island" as a woman; it's the kind of stimulation that would entice the woman to stay on "the island" (or go there). Yes, I was thinking of someone in particular when I made this - she inspires me. My brand of brainwave synchronisation utilises neurolinguistic programming to accomodate adult female neural pathways at the subliminal level. I also use a flow of ocean alpha and theta rhythms in tandem with a crescendo of whale songs as psychic anchors during the trance state. EnHarmonic Brainwave stimulation is induced through dissonant mesmeric dissociated distraction: I chroma-keyed in an image of myself waving back and forth throughout this video. This technique is similar to the old mesmeric technique of waving a watch in front of the subject's face to induce hypnosis. The Hollywood writers have it confused; the subject is supposed to gaze at a point in the distance while the watch serves as a dissociated distraction to the critical thinking corrective processes in the mind. Ocean NLP does the same job (above and beyond the Awareness NLP which you've come to know and love); it's almost difficult to watch this video because you can't really focus, but that's <b>...</b>
Views:
6898
0
ratings
Time:09:56More inEntertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment